I am so grateful for all of my friends. They have had such a positive influence in my life. Today I had the chance to reunite with a friend that I haven't seen in 3 years. It was so much fun because I realized just how much I missed her and just how much I love her.
It was hilarious when she called and left me a message the other day. When I heard her voice I screamed and began to jump up and down. True friendship runs deep inside a person. I have found that these friends are a part of me. I am a better person because I've interacted with them and learned from them. I will never be the same after knowing each person.
Sister Carlee Painter just got home from her mission and it is incredible because it almost seems as though we just barely said goodbye. Yet at the same time I know we have both had so many amazing experiences that have strengthened us. This just adds to the friendship as we each have more experiences to share and use to touch the lives of others.
I am so extremely blessed with such amazing friends. I will be forever grateful for all my many friends who have touched my life. Thanks
Oh I just love you!
ReplyDelete