Sunday, July 15, 2012

A change of heart

Today at church was so so good.  I was super motivated when I left.  I think that is how you really know when a meeting has been effective, when you leave motivated to act and to change.  We actually had a change of bishopric but they shared really good testimonies.  It was really fun too because my friend brought some friends, who were not members of our faith, to church today.  It was great.  I loved being able to see them as they experienced something new.  Plus we sang a song and I loved it because it was like I was singing my testimony to them. 

Well the countdown is coming soon.  We are down to 2.5 weeks until I get married.  How crazy is that.  I am super excited.  There was a super cute couple at church today and it just made me remember how much I enjoy being with Jake and it got me excited for when we get married. I am super excited for when we get to be a cute couple that just reaches out to everyone in the ward and is able to serve together.

I have had some helpful perspective changes this week. I am just so ever grateful for the gospel.  I am even more grateful for the spirit that teaches me individually.  The Lord truly touches hearts and changes hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment