I just love texas so much. I hope you have such a love for it too. I just love talking to the missionaries here in our ward. The work is really moving along. We went to our new ward today. It seems like a really good ward. It is fun becuase there are a number of younger couples but then you still have the older couples that I love. It was fun because we went to the temple yesterday and we were the witness couple for the session. The session was being led by a husband and wife. They were super cute and smily. Today after sacrament meeting we went to transfer our records and then we went to sunday school and sure enough that couple was sitting on the row just behind us. It is fun because we are like instantaneous friends now. They are great.
Lets see here. Exciting news for the week. We bought a table and chairs to eat on and we had our first meal with guest over. It was fun because a few of my friends from the singles ward came over. I really like our apartment. I will have to take pictures some time and send them to you. It is actually quite large but it feels good and it is fun to decorate. It is much nicer than a college apartment so it is really fun. What else, changing your name is ridiculously difficult. Changing your address is difficult but your name is absolutely crazy. Lets just say, I am still in the process.
Other highlights. Jake likes houston!!!! I love it because it means he likes it here. He has 2 medical school interviews this coming week so we are going to make a trip out of them and see San Antonio. I am excited. Things are just great. I love being married. I love having my friend around all of the time. It is just fun to know that I go home from work and I get to see him. Also it has been really fun to just have him around to talk with a lot. He teaches me a lot about the gospel and I feel like we are working more as a team each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment