This weekend has been full of family fun. One of my new goals is to have my family ready for a rip roaring game of volleyball when my sister gets home from her mission. I have like 15 months. The girls in my family have all picked up volleyball and played in middle school and high school. As of recent we have started a coed vball team and both of my brothers are playing on it. They were super nervous during their first game because they "had never played in a REAL volleyball game." This means they had never played in a game where it was expected to have a pass, set, and spike. The guys play really well, as expected because they are super athletic and tall, and they really enjoy it.
Also as you know this weekend was Halloween! I have to give all the credit for my amazing costume to my little sister Jenny. She is super creative and artistic and she made it. I sure love it. We had a Halloween dinner and it was so much fun. I just love being with my family.
Oh, sad news in regards to the family is that Stephanie officially is taller than me. I will be the shortest if Jenny passes me up. FYI she is 12 years old right now and pretty close. I am 5'9" on a good day, but my sisters still just seem to be passing me. :)
Although we spend Halloween weekend in little Twin Falls, Idaho, it will always be a happy memory for me. It doesn't matter where we are or what we are doing, I just like to be with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment