This week was overall, an 8. It really was great. Of course, just like life, it is full of ups and down. A high light from my week was actually a small act that made all the difference. I spend a lot of time on the 2nd floor of library. After walking past a girl twice, she stopped me and told me I had a really nice smile. Wow! How amazing of a person is that, to stop a stranger and compliment them. It made my day! The Lord is just very merciful.
Some of the other blessings I received this week are the following:
My visiting teacher went to the rugby game with me and explained all of the rules
I scored much better on my very difficult grammar test
I was able to accomplish lots of my homework and still have a social life this weekend
I didn't have to make any food for myself this Friday
My visiting teachers came and they are amazing
My experiment in the kitchen turned out really well (veggie soup)
I was able to sleep in until 10:00 Saturday
I moved one step further in the hiring process for an internship
Kallene and I were able to spend some time just talking
We also finished our assignment a day early
It is just amazing how things always seem to fall into place. It really has just become a thing of faith and trusting in the Lord. I often desire to know what I should do in the future. Yet how often does that happen? Never! So I just keep doing all I can and I trust it will all work out. It can be something as simple as trying to decide what are the best things to do this weekend or where I should be this summer?
I am grateful for all the prayers in my behalf and for the support I receive from so many friends and family. I hope you take a moment now to reflect on the little blessings you received throughout this past week.
No comments:
Post a Comment